Problem running filter

sudhagar

Feb 11, 2013, 6:24:46 AM2/11/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com
I setup CDMI_RI_1_0d in netbeans/glassfish and ran it. It worked as expected.

But after I enabled SecurityFilter to do authentication, I got an error(Exception starting filter CDMI server).
I edited the pom.xml (uncommented the jersey dependencies), web.xml, CDMItest.java(added authorization header) and renamed the filter files to enable the filter.

Did anyone manage to run CDMI RI with filters enabled successfully?
glassfish_log.txt

Mark Carlson

Feb 11, 2013, 9:26:08 AM2/11/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com
Sudhagar,

That is an area of the RI that has not been completed yet (thus why it
was commented out). If you get it working, let us know.

Thanks,

-- mark

sudhagar

Apr 7, 2013, 1:17:46 PM4/7/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com

Mark,

Instead of using filter to perform authentication, we extended the class AbstractPhaseInterceptor
in cxf to intercept the requests and perform basic authentication. We registered the interceptor in
applicationContext.xml.

        <jaxrs:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="securityInterceptor" />
        </jaxrs:inInterceptors>

    <bean id="securityInterceptor" class="org.snia.cdmiserver.interceptor.SecurityInterceptor">
        <property name="users">
            <map>
                <entry key="cloudibm2" value="password" />
                <entry key="user5" value="password" />
                <entry key="user6" value="password" />
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

We also ran some tests with this enabled and it worked as excepted.