Register Now for the upcoming plugfest

Mark Carlson

Aug 29, 2013, 10:46:05 AM8/29/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com

Cloud Interoperability Plugfest

A part of the Cloud Interoperability Week, the 10th Cloud Interoperability Plugfest is open to participation by other standards organizations, individual developers, vendors and software framework projects. For examples, see our list of relevant software projects.

Cloud Plugfests are work-oriented gatherings of developers and participants in standards organization projects and framework project developers designed to promote interchange of methods, tools and techniques that are defined by the plugfest participants as being suitable to test features such as portability, interoperability, ease of use, self-consistency and security when used in a cloud setting.

For more information and to register, go to http://www.cloudplugfest.org/cloud-interoperability-week.

Plugfest: Sunday September 15th 12-5 PT (setup), Testing Monday 8:30 - Thursday at 1pm, Tear down 1-3pm Thursday.

We are expecting participation with the following standards:

SNIA CDMI - testing with early version of future conformance testing tool
DMTF CIMI - testing with DeltaCloud and other implementations
DMTF OVF - integration with CIMI and CDMI
OASIS CAMP - interop between early implementations, integration with CIMI

The US Location is in Santa Clara, CA in conjunction with the Storage Developers Conference.
There is also a Madrid, Spain location for European participants.
Remote participation is also available.