Betamax Video Club at Ten Tigers Parlour

Brian Flores

Jul 27, 2019, 1:24:54 PM7/27/19
to Washington DC Sunday Night Film Club
Tomorrow we join our friends in Betamax Video Club for their monthly showing of a classic 80s B-movie. Tomorrow's film is the horror comedy "Chopper Chicks in Zombietown". The upstairs lounge opens at 6pm, and the movie starts at 7pm. You can order from Ten Tigers Asian-influenced menu before and during the film. There is no cost to see the movie, only for any food and drink you order. More info is available at https://www.facebook.com/events/2079860355650477/