Yesterday at Landmark Bethesda Row - July 7

1 view

Brian Flores

Jul 6, 2019, 6:24:52 AM7/6/19
to Washington DC Sunday Night Film Club

Join the Washington DC Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, July 7th at 3:40pm for Yesterday at the Landmark Bethesda Row. Look for Han in the theatre lobby before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

Yesterday, everyone knew The Beatles. Today, only Jack remembers their songs. From Academy Award-winning director Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting, 28 Days Later) and Richard Curtis, the Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Four Weddings and a Funeral, Love Actually and Notting Hill, comes a rock-n-roll comedy about music, dreams, friendship, and the long and winding road that leads to the love of your life.

Tickets available here: https://www.landmarktheatres.com/washington-d-c/bethesda-row-cinema

This theater is assigned seating. I will be seated in J5.

I will be at the top of the escalator before the movie and again for 10 minutes immediately after the movie if anyone wants to join for a casual dinner. (Film running time: 1 hour 56 minutes)

Parking is free in public garages on Sundays. Closest public garage is Garage 31 - Capital Crescent Garage (7171 Woodmont Avenue). The theater is a 5-minute walk from the Bethesda Metro Station.