Fwd: THE BIG PARADE 11.11.14 BOSTON

1 view

Sean Graham

Oct 22, 2014, 5:19:58 PM10/22/14
to SNFC Noise List

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Krasinski <peterkr...@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Subject: THE BIG PARADE 11.11.14 BOSTON
To: Peter Krasinski <peterkr...@icloud.com>
Cc: Peter Krasinski <peterkr...@gmail.com>

Dear friends of the press,

In remembrance of our Veterans, In memory of the fallen, In commemoration of the centennial of World War One, the Epic Silent Film of 1925 starring John Gilbert will be presented as a fundraiser for those organizations that care for our veterans.

THE BIG PARADE (1925)

will be shown with live improvised musical accompaniment on the massive pipe organ at Old South Church in Boston. on Tuesday, November 11, Veterans Day 2014 at 7:15 PM preceded by a champagne reception at 6:00 with Anthony Fountain.

I hope that you will consider running a story about this event, and invite you to contact me directly for more information, interview opportunities  and availability of complementary admission to both the reception and the showing.

Peter Krasinski 617.794.4222

peterkr...@icloud.com

bigparade.brownpapertickets.com

THE PRESS RELEASE IS BELOW-MANY THANKS