"Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain" - Jul 25th

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Jul 23, 2021, 9:59:53 AMJul 23
to snfc-bos...@googlegroups.com

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Jul 25th at 4:15p for Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain at the Coolidge Corner Theatre. Look for Sean wearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

"A documentary about Anthony Bourdain and his career as a chef, writer and host, revered and renowned for his authentic approach to food, culture and travel."

Note: You should reserve a seat. Please be vaccinated and comply with all Theatre rules. I hope you all are well.