DISREGARD - Re: [snfc-boston] "Victims of Sin" - Jan 28th

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Jan 26, 2024, 7:51:39 PMJan 26
to SNFC Announce List
Please disregard this, I was looking at the wrong week on the Brattle calendar.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2024, at 19:47, newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com wrote:

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Jan 28th at 630p for Victims of Sin at the Brattle Theatre. Look for Sean wearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

A nightclub performer decides to raise the baby boy she found abandoned in a trash can, putting her job and social life in jeopardy.