"Decision to Leave" - Oct 23rd

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Oct 21, 2022, 12:25:37 PM10/21/22
to snfc-bos...@googlegroups.com

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Oct 23rd at 6:05p for Decision to Leave at the Kendall Square Cinema. Look for Sean wearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

A detective investigating a man's death in the mountains meets the dead man's mysterious wife in the course of his dogged sleuthing.

Note: As always, be sure to check the club webpage/twitter/facebook the day of in case of last minute changes.

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Oct 22, 2022, 1:07:58 PM10/22/22
to SNFC Announce List
The theater cancelled the 6:05pm showing, so we will be meeting at 7:05pm instead.

sean