"Uncut Gems" - Dec 8th

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Dec 4, 2019, 6:01:58 PM12/4/19
to snfc-bos...@googlegroups.com

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Dec 8th at 6:30p for Uncut Gems at the ArcLight Boston. Look for Sean wearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

A charismatic New York City jeweler always on the lookout for the next big score, makes a series of high-stakes bets that could lead to the windfall of a lifetime. Howard must perform a precarious high-wire act, balancing business, family, and encroaching adversaries on all sides, in his relentless pursuit of the ultimate win.

Note: This is a reserved seat preview screening with special guests. I strongly advise <>buying tickets ASAP! Sean is sitting in Row L