UPDATE: "Just Mercy" - Jan 19th

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Jan 16, 2020, 10:28:45 PM1/16/20
to SNFC Announce List

Note the updated time, we will be at the 6:50p showing!

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Jan 19th at 6:50p for Just Mercy at the Regal Fenway Stadium 13. Look for Seanwearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

World-renowned civil rights defense attorney Bryan Stevenson works to free a wrongly condemned death row prisoner.

Note: This is a reserved-seat screening, and it's opening weekend, so you may wish to purchase seats in advance. Sean will be sitting in Row E.