"Free Guy" - Aug 29th

newsl...@sundaynightfilmclub.com

Aug 27, 2021, 9:47:46 AM8/27/21
to snfc-bos...@googlegroups.com

Join the Boston Sunday Night Film Club this Sunday, Aug 29th at 4:30p for Free Guy at the Regal Fenway Stadium 13. Look for Sean wearing a nametag in the theatre lobby about 15 minutes before the film. As always, after the film we will descend on a local establishment for dinner/drinks/discussion.

A bank teller discovers that he's actually an NPC inside a brutal, open world video game.

Note: You should reserve a seat, Sean will be in row D. Please be vaccinated and comply with all Theatre rules. I hope you all are well.