Registration open for StatPhys Kolkata XII Conference (Dec 18-22, 2023)

Urna Basu

Jul 17, 2023, 8:30:27 AM7/17/23
to snbncbs-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleague,

We are glad to announce that StatPhys Kolkata XII, jointly organized by S.N. Bose National Center for Basic Sciences and IISER Kolkata, will be held during December 18 - 22, 2023.  This conference will be focussed on the following topics in statistical physics: Biological systems, Many-body physics, Hydrodynamics and fluctuations, Transport phenomena and Machine learning. More details about the program can be found at the conference webpage:
https://sites.google.com/iiserkol.ac.in/statphyskxii/home

PhD students and young researchers working in the area of statistical physics can apply online at:  https://sites.google.com/iiserkol.ac.in/statphyskxii/registration
The deadline for application is October 14, 2023

We request you to kindly share this information with your colleagues and encourage interested students and researchers to apply.

Best Regards,
Urna Basu
(On behalf of organizers of StatPhys Kolkata XII conference).