Vote: is Beta 5 good enough to become general 4.0 release?

Chris

Sep 5, 2015, 2:02:24 PM9/5/15
to snarl-...@googlegroups.com, snarl-de...@googlegroups.com

Beta 5 has been out since March and I don't think I've heard of any major issues with it. What does everyone think about it becoming 4.0 general release?

(It would actually be unreleased Beta 6 that becomes Release Candidate 1).

Let me have your + or - ones and (in the case of a negative vote) what's broken.

Thanks

Chris
full phat products
http://getsnarl.info
Twitter: @snarlhappens

M^3

Sep 6, 2015, 10:13:11 PM9/6/15
to Snarl Discussion
It's been working fine for me. I think there was some small thing that bugged me about it but I was too busy at the time to send a bug report and I don't remember what it was.