Snowstorm (1.0b5) and Snarl R3.1 (V45.25) Double notifications coming through

David Crisp

Aug 14, 2015, 2:55:15 AM8/14/15
to Snarl Discussion
Hi,

I'm a relatively new user of Snarl and Snowstorm, so I may have something configured wrong but I'm at a bit of a loss.

So far I've figured out how to Deploy a per user configuration for Snowstorm by deploying the configuration text file to each user as they log on, which makes integration relatively simple to do, but I've run into a confusing occurrence.
Every time I deploy a notification to my default notifications folder, the Snarl Client pops up two notifications, I've been able to determine that it seems to be coming from snowstorm, and not from snarl itself.
Changing the notifications folder does not make a difference, and I cannot figure out why this is happening.

I've managed to enable logging and captured the issue occurring, log files are attached along with my configuration file.

Rainstorm unfortunately won't be able to be used for an alternative (as we need the ability to assign 'groups' to particular folders by modifying the snowstorm conf file) so any ideas on how to address this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David
snowstorm.log
Snowstorm.conf