snarl_net_cmd.exe with Snarl 4?

Kory

May 9, 2016, 5:46:05 PM5/9/16
to Snarl Discussion
Has anyone gotten snarl_net_cmd.exe (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mozillasnarls/files/Snarl_net_CMD/) to work with Snarl 4 (beta 7 if that matters).  I tried adding an SNP/HTTP transport on port 9887 but no luck (also tried SNP 2.0 and SNP 3.0 transports).  I'm pretty sure it uses SNP 1 to communicate.

It was working with Snarl 3.1. Any ideas?

Chris

Jul 4, 2016, 2:02:09 PM7/4/16
to snarl-...@googlegroups.com

I'll look into this but I'm currently working on translating Snarl to C# (.net 4.5) so bear with me!

Chris
full phat products
__________________________
Twitter: @snarlhappens

On 9 May 2016, at 22:46, Kory <ksar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone gotten snarl_net_cmd.exe (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mozillasnarls/files/Snarl_net_CMD/) to work with Snarl 4 (beta 7 if that matters).  I tried adding an SNP/HTTP transport on port 9887 but no luck (also tried SNP 2.0 and SNP 3.0 transports).  I'm pretty sure it uses SNP 1 to communicate.

It was working with Snarl 3.1. Any ideas?

SvenWal

Jul 4, 2016, 2:16:16 PM7/4/16
to snarl-...@googlegroups.com
I am the developer of the tool and yes, it uses the very first SNP version

Chris

Jul 4, 2016, 2:57:40 PM7/4/16
to snarl-...@googlegroups.com

I don't think Snarl 4.0 supports SNP 1 - I'll see if I can add support back in to 5.0 though.  Would need to find the code... :)

Chris
full phat products
Twitter: @snarlhappens

Chris