To- Do list

StorAway

Jun 8, 2016, 12:01:51 PM6/8/16
to Snarl Discussion
Will this software work with a to-do list? For example... if I download to-doist will it pop up a reminder from this app? The app has a reminder but it only pops up inside the program so I always forget them.

Thanks

Chris

Jun 8, 2016, 1:58:06 PM6/8/16
to snarl-...@googlegroups.com

If the app supports Snarl then it will, but I'm afraid the app will need to explicitly support Snarl, or offer the ability for third parties to write addons for it.

Chris
full phat products
Twitter: @snarlhappens