Towards 0.1

Bo Shi

Feb 13, 2007, 5:48:47 PM2/13/07
to snapboar...@googlegroups.com
Trunk is at version 122.

With revision 122, I've finished up support for editing one's user profile
(image upload is also supported). I've dropped newforms for generic views, as
newforms seems to be coming along slowly.

The following are quick TODO's that need to be wrapped up before I tag 0.1

- tpp and ppp (threads/posts per page) need to be honored for registered users
- private posts view needs to be implemented
- pretty-print guide for posting
- CSS for markdown markup (currently, no text is decorated)

Anything I'm missing?

johnnie...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2007, 7:39:50 PM2/14/07
to snapboard-discuss

Sorry, been super busy and haven't had time to respond.

There's nothing missing that I can see. Frankly, this is damn good
for a 0.1. Thank you for putting this together.

Post tagging and release of 0.1, I'll definitely have some suggestions
and potentially some patches as well. Right now, I've got snapboard
loosely integrated into the project I'm working on. Moving forward I
can see the need for some extras to help in make integration tighter
in third party projects. I want to get a better handle on the code
base before I make any suggestions in that direction though.