error on install

anentropic

Oct 29, 2009, 2:05:49 PM10/29/09
to snapboard-discuss
>python manage.py syncdb
Error: One or more models did not validate:
snapboard.invitation: "accepted": BooleanFields do not accept null
values. Use a NullBooleanField instead.

so I hacked models.py to make that a NullBooleanField and it seemed
to go ok

I'm on Django 1.1

anentropic

Oct 29, 2009, 2:07:57 PM10/29/09
to snapboard-discuss
also... after downloading src I did a >python setup.py install

but some of the folders weren't copied, eg middleware, templatetags,
management, fixtures

Bo Shi

Oct 29, 2009, 2:09:13 PM10/29/09
to snapboar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report. I'll try to find some time this weekend to
bring snapboard in line with 1.1

Regards,
Bo

anentropic

Oct 29, 2009, 2:28:26 PM10/29/09
to snapboard-discuss
I let syncdb make the random test content

when I go to my forum url I get this:

Caught an exception while rendering: 'ModPythonRequest' object has no
attribute 'page'

with this tag highlighted
{% autopaginate threads user_settings.tpp %}

can I just go to forum/ or do I have to put some kind of page=1 on the
end, if so what is the syntax?

anentropic

Oct 30, 2009, 5:43:01 AM10/30/09
to snapboard-discuss
my fault, I'd missed these two lines from settings.py:

"pagination.middleware.PaginationMiddleware",
"snapboard.middleware.threadlocals.ThreadLocals",

there's nothing like coming back to a problem in the morning :)