Development status

1 view

ianeslick

Feb 18, 2008, 5:30:11 PM2/18/08
to snapboard-discuss
What is the status of development activity on Snapboard? It is great
for my purposes, but I'd like to add some features for my own site and
want to know if I should hop on as a developer so I can submit
patches, or fork a local version of snapboard.

Great work by the way!

Features I'd like to implement (and need ASAP) are:
- Replying to a private post is also a private post to the same list
- Login protect the whole forum
- Make it easy for users to start new private posts

And a few other things that I'm sure will occur to me.

Regards,
Ian

Bo Shi

Feb 19, 2008, 12:47:25 PM2/19/08
to snapboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

I haven't had the time to really do much more than maintain the code
and keep it up with Django trunk and do a bit of support. If you've
got patches you'd like to send in, I'd be happy to review them.

Regards,
Bo

Message has been deleted

Bo Shi

Mar 14, 2008, 1:37:40 PM3/14/08
to snapboard-discuss
Anyone have a sample forum we can link to here?

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/ForumAppsComparison

(Also, I've checked in two or three bug fixes from contributors in the past
two weeks, so you should upgrade ASAP)