Physicians Contacts List

Heather Rosen

Aug 24, 2022, 3:39:38 PM8/24/22
to sn...@snapframework.com

Hi,

Would you be interested in obtaining Physicians Contacts List for your sales and marketing campaigns?

We can also assist you with:

  • Dentists
  • Surgeons
  • Physical Therapists
  • Veterinarians
  • Hospitals
  • Clinics
  • Nursing Homes
  • Imaging Centers
  • Pharmacies and more.

Please let me know your target geography for more information.

Note: if you wish to obtain a different list, kindly let me know your target criteria and I’ll get back to you with more details.

Regards,

Heather Rosen

Sr. Demand Generation

Don't want to receive emails from us? Please reply Unsubscribe.

Heather Rosen

Oct 20, 2022, 2:45:47 PM10/20/22
to sn...@snapframework.com

Hi,

I'm hoping you got a chance to look through my email!

Is there any interest in obtaining the contacts database?

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Awaiting your valuable response.

Best Regards,

Heather