Hello dear

'leila3 mabo3' via snap

Aug 6, 2019, 7:16:56 AM8/6/19
Hello dear

Please I wish to inquire of your services to be my partner/investor and support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in profit making ventures like buying of company shares or Real Estate Investment Trust funds, I don't have anybody here.

I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my late step father Mr.Jean Mabo that is left in fix at the Bank, which I would like you to help me serve as a guardian and also help me invest it in your country.

I will attach my personal photos, evidence of deposit of the fund and my international passport, I will send all these for you to have confidence that you are dealing with a genuine person because i know you can help me, i am just 19 year old girl/lady.

Please reply me as soon as you read this message.
Note:below is the major reason why i am contacting you.

(1) To provide a new empty bank account which this money will be transfered, if you dont want us to use your personal account.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since the bank insist that their agreement with my father was that i provide a foriegn partner before releasing the fund.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Best regards

Miss Leila mabo