Snap and Discourse

Henry Laxen

May 16, 2022, 12:24:14 AM5/16/22
to Snap Framework
Hi Greg & co.,
I've been using Snap for many years now, and am very happy with it.  I would like to add the discourse discussion board to my website.  The discourse website suggests installing nginx or apache and using it as a reverse proxy.  I would prefer just sticking with snap-server if possible, but I am not at all clear on how to make this happen.  Any pointers you give me would be sincerely appreciated.

By the way, it seems 90% of the message on the Snap Framework google group are spam.  What a shame.  If you give me admin access for a couple of days, I'll be happy to get rid of them.

Best wishes,
Henry Laxen