Updates to `snap-loader-static`.

Ignat Insarov

Aug 11, 2020, 4:02:46 PM8/11/20
to sn...@snapframework.com
Hello maintainers of Snap.

I have opened an issue to `snap-loader-static` [1] some time ago but
it has not received any attention. Should I expect it to be addressed
at some later time? Is there something I can do to help things move
forward?

[1]: https://github.com/snapframework/snap-loader-static/issues/11

Ignat Insarov

Sep 16, 2020, 3:01:09 PM9/16/20
to sn...@snapframework.com, might...@gmail.com, Gregory Collins
Hello again.

I messaged you about a month ago, concerning my issue to
`snap-loader-static`. Unfortunately I have not received any reply. In
the mean time, I put some pull requests to the Snap Framework packages
that address the issues of bit rot.

* https://github.com/snapframework/snap/pull/218
* https://github.com/snapframework/snap-loader-static/pull/12
* https://github.com/snapframework/snap-loader-dynamic/pull/19

Please let me know at what time scale I can expect these patches to be
considered for merging. I made a reasonable effort to ensure quality
and I can further apply whatever adjustments you deem necessary.

Thank you for your previous work developing and updating Snap Framework.

I am also putting Doug Beardsley and Gregory Collins as recipients of
this message. The intent is to ensure that it is read by someone that
I gather may have direct communication with the maintainers of Snap
Framework in the event that this mail address is out of service.

Gregory Collins

Sep 18, 2020, 2:04:20 PM9/18/20
to Ignat Insarov, sn...@snapframework.com, MightyByte
Hi,

Same issue as with the other thing you sent -- because of pandemic overwhelm you almost have to hit me directly in my inbox for me to even see it on a better latency than "quarterly" right now, sorry :(

I merged the patch, will cut a point release for it
--
Gregory Collins <gr...@gregorycollins.net>