DONATION FUNDS

1 view

alices...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2020, 10:14:02 AM11/14/20
to sn...@snapframework.com
Google Forms
Greeting dearest;

My name is Mrs Alice Scott,
I am a widow.and i had breast cancer for a long time.recently my doctor told me that I cannot get rid of this disease because the level of cancer has reached a critical stage.
I have some funds that I inherited from my late husband's account for a total value of (US $8,000,000.00).I want to know if I can entrust these funds to you, and set up a charity. I want you to use the seed from the donation to provide,
educational opportunities to poor children in rural areas. You can support, widows and orphanes.

Yours Alice Scott

Kindly reply me with my pesornal email ;alices...@gmail.com
Untitled form
Fill out form