Hey there, 3 Content Ideas For You

Elizabeth Mackenzie

May 10, 2022, 11:02:34 AM5/10/22
to sn...@snapframework.com
Hi there,

I’m Elizabeth and I’m working with Career Karma to spread the word about their mission to help people upskill and train for high paying careers.

I'm reaching out to see if you were interested in helping with their mission and getting some additional content (and new readers) for snapframework.com along the way.

If that sounds interesting, I'm curious if you'd be interested in these ideas for your site:

1. Is the 4 year degree relevant anymore? A look at the future of education
2. Why you should consider changing careers in today’s economy
3. 5 Top transferable skills (that you haven’t considered)

I recently worked with a couple sites on content highly relevant to their audience and would love to do the same with you and tailor it to the tone and guidelines of snapframework.com.

Once published, I can have our partnership shared across my client’s Twitter account to get extra readers as well. I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,

Elizabeth Mackenzie
Global PR Associates
Unsubscribe from further messages
This email is intended for sn...@snapframework.com.
To ensure delivery of this email and future mailings,
please add us to your contacts book or safe senders list.