Cannot find file testgraph.cpp

Giorgio Mazzanti

May 5, 2021, 12:38:05 PM5/5/21
to SNAP Users Group
Hello to everybody,
I am using snap with python on a jupyter notebook and it works fine.
I was trying to figure out how to modify a module and so I ran into Rok's answer of years ago suggesting to modify the testgraph.cpp file. I expected to find it in the proper library folder but it doesn't seem to be there. I actually spent some time looking for it without results. So the question is: does this file usually come with the installation of snap via pip? Or did something change regarding this with the new snap version?

or in general, do you have hints to help me?

I am using ubuntu.
I apologize in advance if the question is a bit stupid.
But thanks for the help!

Giorgio

Rok Sosic

May 5, 2021, 7:39:37 PM5/5/21
to snap-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi Giorgio,

testgraph.cpp is part of the SNAP C++ repository snap-stanford/snap. It is relevant for the C++ users of SNAP and does not apply to the Python implementation.

You can use standard Python techniques to modify the snap Python module, for example: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2165200/modifying-a-python-class

Best,

Rok

Giorgio Mazzanti

May 6, 2021, 5:21:50 AM5/6/21
to SNAP Users Group
Hi Rok,

Thanks a lot for answering and for the suggestion. I'll look into it to try to modify the Dijkstra algorithm for weighted shortest paths.
Best

Giorgio