NUVEL LLC CORPORATE OFFER

Voevodin Alexandrovich

May 9, 2022, 7:18:03 AMMay 9
Attn Mr / Miss,

We, " NUVEL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY " LLC, are direct mandate to a reputable refinery here in the Russian Federation with legal responsibility under penalty of perjury hereby confirm the availability and capability to supply the below-listed commodity on below attached SOFT CORPORATE OFFER for your review upon acceptance.
We aim to satisfy the demand for huge quantity supplies and exportation to our numerous buyers worldwide. Connecting our numerous buyers to refineries directly in Russia.
We have a large capacity to supply petroleum /Agrochemical products such as D2, JP54, MAZUT, LPG, CST180, UREA, BITUMEN, REBCO, D6, FUEL, Cst180, etc.
Kindly get back to us, Thanks, as we anticipate hearing from you soon. For more details and questions, please feel free to contact us in the details below.

Regards,
Voevodin Denis Alexandrovich
General Manager
NUVEL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY