SNAP.py pylayer

Joe Renner

Mar 17, 2021, 11:01:44 AM3/17/21
to SNAP Users Group
Hello,

I am looking to call C++ functions from SNAP in python, using snap.py. I've seen in the release notes of version 6.0 (https://snap.stanford.edu/snappy/release/RELEASE.txt) that there is a new feature called pylayer that is "an improved way to call SNAP C++ functions". This sounds like exactly what I was looking for but it is not mentioned in the documentation (http://snap.stanford.edu/snappy/doc/reference/index-ref.html).

Are there examples somewhere on how to call C++ SNAP functions in python using pylayer? Or just calling C++ SNAP functions in python in general?

Many thanks,
Joe Renner