Your account has run out of build minutes. An account administrator can purchase more minutes.

Vincent Jansen

Sep 12, 2022, 7:56:07 AM9/12/22
to SnakeYAML
Hi Andray,

I want to thank you for your work on snakeyaml library. I noticed the message "
Your account has run out of build minutes. An account administrator can purchase more minutes. ". I assume this project does not mee the requirements of a bitbucket Community subscription, which would give you way more build minutes.
Again thank you for your hard work.

With kind regards,
Vincent Jansen

Andrey Somov

Sep 12, 2022, 8:21:06 AM9/12/22
to snakeya...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent.
thank you for letting us know.
I think the pipeline was created but not used. We need to test under different JDKs anyway.

Cheers,
Andrey