Re: [snakebite] save 1 hour every day by using simple email tricks!

1 view
Message has been deleted

Antoine Pitrou

Feb 18, 2009, 5:28:35 AM2/18/09
to snakebi...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, but is this really the place to send daily blog posts?

Regards

Antoine.

Le mercredi 18 février 2009 à 15:12 +0530, jacob botha a écrit :
> I save 1 hour every day by using simple email tricks!
> I sometimes get hundreds of emails a day. I used to get sucked in and
> spend hours sorting them out. I invariably ended up having a day when
> nothing seemed to be getting done. Over time, I discovered and started
> using these tricks and now I feel completely in control and save many
> hours every week. Find out how.
[etc.]

Trent Nelson

Feb 18, 2009, 11:33:53 AM2/18/09
to snakebi...@googlegroups.com

I've changed the list configuration such that messages like these
shouldn't get past moderation in future.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:28:35AM +0100, Antoine Pitrou wrote:

> Sorry, but is this really the place to send daily blog posts?
>
> Regards
>
> Antoine.
>

> Le mercredi 18 f??vrier 2009 ?? 15:12 +0530, jacob botha a ??crit :

Nick Coghlan

Feb 19, 2009, 5:38:47 AM2/19/09
Trent Nelson wrote:

> I've changed the list configuration such that messages like these
> shouldn't get past moderation in future.

Still needs work...

Regards,
Nick.

--