[snakebite] Temperature issues: msu.snakebite.org shut down for now.

Trent Nelson

Apr 27, 2009, 10:37:37 PM4/27/09
to gen...@lists.snakebite.org
I've had to power everything down temporarily; temperature in
Titus's lab where all these servers are hosted was out of con-
trol and causing boxes to fall over left right and center:

http://wiki.snakebite.org/ged-is-melting

Not sure if things have been running that hot since I left or
if an air conditioner has failed; either way, everything is off
until we know more. Apologies for the inconvenience; the ghetto
server room strikes again!

Trent.

CTO

Apr 29, 2009, 11:18:03 PM4/29/09
to gen...@lists.snakebite.org
Is there any interest in making the "beyond buildbot" daemon
distributed, to help failover in case problems like this arise in the
future?