Experienced SQL Server DBA willing to help

1 view

GregM

Feb 1, 2009, 3:58:19 PM2/1/09
to snakebite
Hi,

I just saw Jesse's post (http://jessenoller.com/2009/01/27/
snakebiteorg-the-open-source-dev-network/) on this and would like to
help in any way I can. While I am a Python, noob, I do have over 10
years professional experience as a SQL Server DBA so if there is
anything I can do to help with setup, configuration, security, etc.
regarding the SQL Servers you may have on your network, please feel
free to contact me.

Thanks.

Greg Milner

Trent Nelson

Feb 2, 2009, 2:29:56 AM2/2/09
to snakebi...@googlegroups.com

Hey Greg, thanks for getting in touch. We'd certainly appreciate
your help; I'll make sure to drop you a line when we're ready to
start setting up databases. (Shouldn't be too far away.)

Trent.