when can we start?

1 view

benj...@python.org

Apr 3, 2009, 10:46:16 PM4/3/09
to snakebite
Hi Trent and the Snakebite team!
Is there any more information about when the Python implementers can
start using the network? I personally am giddy with excitement to get
my hands dirty with it, and I've been talking with several other
developers who feel the same.

thanks-once-again'ly yours,
Benjamin Peterson

Trent Nelson

Apr 9, 2009, 8:55:09 AM4/9/09
to snakebi...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 07:46:16PM -0700, benj...@python.org wrote:

> Hi Trent and the Snakebite team!
> Is there any more information about when the Python implementers can
> start using the network? I personally am giddy with excitement to get
> my hands dirty with it, and I've been talking with several other
> developers who feel the same.

I'd say mid next week I'll be able to start ramping stuff up. Got
a few early-adopters onto the network @ PyCon but there's a little
bit more spadework that needs to be done before you can actually do
useful stuff once logged in ;-)

Watch this space.

Trent.