[snakebite] Wiki available

Trent Nelson

Apr 27, 2009, 12:59:15 PM4/27/09
to gen...@lists.snakebite.org
I've set up a wiki @ http://wiki.snakebite.org. It's honestly
nothing more than a random collection of my notes at the moment,
but I guess we need to start somewhere.

The TODO list currently lives here:

http://wiki.snakebite.org/todo

Team/project leads: feel free to add anything about your project's
specific requirements (see my section for Django based on an email
Jacob sent me).

FYI this site is on a completely separate network to the msu.snak-
ebite.org subnet; there's no integrated authentication or anything
fancy like that, so you'll need to register new wiki accounts from
scratch for the moment.

Trent.

P.S. We've got mailman lists set up now; if all has gone well the Google
group 'snakebite-list' should be linked to the mailman list equiv.
gen...@lists.snakebite.org. (I'm half using this e-mail as a test
message, apologies in advance if there are any teething issues.)