Lojban Talks

la .lindar.

Oct 14, 2010, 11:26:59 PM10/14/10
to snakarni
http://blogtalkradio.com/lojban_talks

Gonna host an in-English counterpart to la tcati tcika. My schedule is
rather frantic right now, so please help me come up with an
appropriate time to host it. It's possible that I will have work
during any hour between 11h and 3h the next day, so maybe it'll have
to only be on certain days? Should it come right after selkik's show
except on days when I have work at that time?

I may start 30 minutes after selkik's show ends, except on days I have
late work, in which case it'll come at 17h. =D

Opinions?

Stela Selckiku

Oct 14, 2010, 11:33:18 PM10/14/10
to snak...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:26 PM, la .lindar. <lindar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Gonna host an in-English counterpart to la tcati tcika.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, .i'e

> Should it come right after selkik's show except on days
> when I have work at that time?

Do you mean after my new time? i'm trying out midnight tonight (half
an hour from now!), which seems like it should probably work for me.
I'm busy every night at 1am, which is why I chose 2am in the first
place. I'm considering maybe extending my show to 45 minutes,
midnight to 12:45. But I think I probably have a more flexible
schedule than you, if you want to try to coordinate things.

mi'e .telselkik. mu'o