Urgent Need Java Developer (Boston, MA) 06+ Month Contract

Javeed imran khan

Jan 12, 2017, 4:41:26 PM1/12/17
to ja...@nestarit.com

Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job description for your review so please go through that and reply with your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on Java Developer Consultant with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are available please respond me

back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Note: Need Only Green Card & US Citizen

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Boston, MA (MUST be local)

Duration: 06+ Month Contract

Interview: Hiring manager will only do FACE to FACE interviews

Required Qualifications:

4+ years Java/Spring Framework experience

Experience building cloud based web services

Demonstrated success in building design patterns and software engineering best practices

Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar)

Preferred Qualifications:

BS Degree in Computer Science or related experience

Experience with commercial software development and/or healthcare industry experience

Sound understanding of design patterns and OOP as well as their implementation in real world applications

Experience with Agile Methodology

Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST services using Apache CXF or a comparable framework.

Experience with RabbitMQ

Experience with Maven

Experience with Groovy

Good understanding of SQL, relational database modeling and design

Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills

 Independent/go-getter attitude to keep yourself well-versed with new evolving technologies in application development landscape and be able to define how some of them can help in improving the work you are a part of now or in future

Experience with all aspects of web application development

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES

Direct: (201) 448-1153