IMMD NEED !! UX/UI Developer - Bentonville, AR

Richard Shaw

Feb 14, 2017, 2:16:25 PM2/14/17
to rs...@ayrglobal.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the Bentonville, AR. is currently seeking a UX/UI Developer resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Title: UX/UI Developer
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Need EAD,GC,TN,USC !

Very good communication skills is a must.
Secondary Skill : Understanding of (Java/J2EE or .Net, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Spring, AJAX, & JSON skills for implementing web technologies Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (wireJS , AngularJS) Understanding of multithreaded software design Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks Experience with other Agile/Lean,

Best Regards,

Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515