Urgent Need Web Sphere Developer (Hartford, CT) 03+ Months

Javeed imran khan

Jan 16, 2017, 5:41:45 PM1/16/17
to ja...@nestarit.com

Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job description for your review so please go through that and reply with your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on Web Sphere Developer Consultant with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Note: Need Only Green Card & US Citizen

Job Title: Web Sphere Developer

Location: Hartford, CT (NEED LOCAL)

Duration: 03+ Months

Job Description:

A Java applications lead with the following skill set Required Skills: 1. IBM Web Sphere Portal Server developer experience 2. IBM Web Sphere Application Server 3. Java / J2EE 4. JavaScript libraries – Ext JS, j Query 5. Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC), REST ful services Nice to have: 1. Java Certification 2. Rally 3. J unit, Maven, SVN, Eclipse 4. Jenkins 5. IBM ESB Data Power / Mediation Services 6. File Net Experience.

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES

Location: Jersey City, NJ