You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Sussex Mac Users Group
Hi. Following advice and help from this group I was able to connect my printer and iPhone to my home router and print.
Today however, it won’t. I had to replace the toner cartridge and now my phone tells me that it can’t find a WiFi printer. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Andrew.
Sent from my iPhone
andrew lancaster
unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 7:47:07 AMAug 8
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Sussex Mac Users Group
Ignore my email!!! On about the fifth attempt the printer became visible and worked perfectly!!!
Thanks
Andrew.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Aug 8, 2026, at 12:32 PM, andrew lancaster <andr...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi. Following advice and help from this group I was able to connect my printer and iPhone to my home router and print.
Derek
unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 7:55:03 AMAug 8
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to sm...@googlegroups.com, Sussex Mac Users Group
I was going to suggest turn everything on and off, but I thought I might get shouted at!
Derek
Sent from my iPhone
> On 8 Aug 2026, at 13:47, 'andrew lancaster' via Sussex Mac User Group <sm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Ignore my email!!! On about the fifth attempt the printer became visible and worked perfectly!!!
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to sm...@googlegroups.com
Actually, that was pretty much what I did (without thinking of the outcome) and when I tried again - magic happened!!!
Sent from my iPhone
> On Aug 8, 2026, at 12:55 PM, Derek <de...@cross1.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I was going to suggest turn everything on and off, but I thought I might get shouted at!