[SMT-COMP] The competition has started

Haniel Barbosa

Jul 6, 2022, 2:49:31 PM7/6/22
to smt...@googlegroups.com, smt-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The SMT-COMP 2022 is live. You can follow it on StarExec:

https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=528542

The competition jobs for all tracks will be in the space above. We
will later add other spaces for non-competing solvers and the best
solvers from 2021.

Currently only the single query job is running. Once it is done we
will start the incremental job and add the jobs for the model
validation, unsat core, and proof exhibition tracks (note that these
three need the results from single query for their benchmark
selection). We will send another announcement when we start those.

Note that the job summary is not always accurate: Benchmarks with
unknown status are classified as unknown, even if the solver replied
with sat or unsat. We will use a script running on the Job Information
downloaded from the StarExec site, and especially in cases of
unsoundness confirm manually whether the classification is correct or
not.

Best,

Haniel Barbosa (chair), Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
François Bobot, CEA List, France
Jochen Hoenicke, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany