Improv IG Call for Vice-Chair applications

sean.r....@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2022, 8:00:18 AM10/25/22
to SMT Interest Group on Improvisation
Dear SMT IG on Improvisation Members,

The SMT Interest Group on Improvisation invites applications for a new vice-chair. At our upcoming meeting at AMS/SEM/SMT, our current chair (Andrew Goldman) will rotate out and the vice-chair (Sean Smither) will become chair, and so we are searching for a new vice-chair. In our group, the vice-chair ideally serves for 2 years before rotating to chair for 2 years. Responsibilities mainly involve organizing the annual meeting. If you are interested in serving in this position, please write to Andrew Goldman (ang...@iu.edu) and Sean Smither (sean.r....@gmail.com) with a brief statement of interest.

All best,

Andrew Goldman (chair)
Sean Smither (vice-chair)