Recording IG Meeting at SMT

andrewj...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2022, 6:28:18 AM8/25/22
to SMT Interest Group on Improvisation

Dear Interest Group on Improvisation,

I wonder if someone would be willing to operate the camera at our upcoming meeting at SMT. Please see the invitation below that was sent to SMT-ANNOUNCE. If you would like to volunteer, please write to me (andrewj...@gmail.com).

The SMT seeks to widen access to our November conference, and though live-streaming is cost-prohibitive, we plan to video-record all sessions for asynchronous viewing. The SMT will provide tripod and recording equipment in each room, with a rotating cast of volunteers to operate the cameras. It would be a great help if someone from your IG would volunteer to record your IG session. No experience is necessary. Would you please send the following link, with this or whatever covering message you desire, to your IG membership?

Thank you.

All best,
Andrew Goldman