From: "Emirates" <emir...@email.emirates.travel>
Date: 15 Sep 2015 4:29 pm
Subject: Don't miss our exclusive fares, book by 21 September 2015
To: "Roziah Zakaria" <roz...@gmail.com>

Online version | Add Emirates to your safe senders list
Explore the world with our special fares
Amsterdam
Starting from
MYR 2,428
Dubai
Starting from
MYR 2,598
Melbourne
Starting from
MYR 1,518
Orlando
Starting from
MYR 4,458
Barcelona
Starting from
MYR 3,138
London
Starting from
MYR 2,558
New York
Starting from
MYR 3,808
Paris
Starting from
MYR 2,488
Take advantage of our exclusive fares

Book by 21 September 2015

Travel between 15 September 2015 and 31 May 2016
Book your flight now

Start earning Miles on every flight with Emirates and receive exclusive privileges.

View more fares

Terms and conditions: Airfares are inclusive of taxes and surcharges and are subject to currency fluctuation. Advertised fares are valid for departures from Kuala Lumpur. Airfares are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice. Seats are subject to availability. Amendments and cancellation fees apply. For full terms and conditions, please visit emirates.com/my.

This email has been sent to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Emiri Decree no. 2 of 1985 in Dubai,
United Arab Emirates. Corporate Headquarters: Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, PO Box 686, Dubai, UAE.
© 2015 Emirates. All rights reserved.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄