Taliban- Pakistan

Shukor Mohd

Dec 17, 2014, 9:07:51 AM12/17/14
to smspp7377
This posting is to record the incident in Peshawar school massacre yesterday.

I am sure each of you must have seen what happened in Pakistan. No one ever will be able to claim innocence for himself or their groups for killing 140+ children in cold blood.

As to the parents of these lost children, we ask Allah SWT bestow patience upon them since the loss of a child is one of the most painful trials.

As to those who did this and who are responsible, o Allah, either guide them to the straight path or perish them. You are the Most Wise and All Knowing. But, don't leave them at their current state since they are "doing" these in the name of your deen and causing a mischief on Earth.

As to us, please, open our hearts, minds and eyes to take a lesson. Increase us in knowledge that will benefit here and hereafter. Help us come closer to You by being the best examples as You please to show a better way of life to humanity by showing mercy to others.

O Allah, we turn to you since you are the only One who hears, sees and answers our call.