WESTINGHOUSE LED offer for your every requirement any where.

1 view

SMSGROUP

Apr 23, 2016, 3:59:53 AM4/23/16
to SMSGROUP

Welcome to SMSGROUP for your WESTINGHOUSE LED requirement every time any where.  We assure you for best quality, services and wider range. All our products are under warranty for two years minimum and extended warranty provided case to case basis with mutual understanding.

Our large collections in WESTINGHOUSE LED covered Retrofit LED lamps in GLS, T8, Halogen MR16, PL, CFL, Globe, High Bay, Flood Light, Bulk Head, LED Panels, LED strips, LED Up light, Projectors, Display, Spot, Down Light, LED Batten, LED Louver, LED Drivers, Ballast any many more.

Our major product offer in lighting divisions are LED and conventional type:

Luminaries

Lamps & Tubes

Ballast and Transformer (Drivers)

We are glad to associate with you for global business opportunity and provide quality product and services to our valued customers.

Regards.

Abdullah Dyer

Consultant-Business Development

Siddique Mustafa & Sons Co (LLC)

#134, Deira Tower, Beniyas (Nasser) Square,

PO Box 4900, Deira, Dubai, UAE

P: +971 4 2272111 Ext: 17, 7   F: +971 4 2227155

E: abdu...@smsgroup.biz, Website: http://www.smsgroup.biz

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/siddique-mustafa-&-sons-llc

Google: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/smsgroup

M: +971 52 8550775, +971 55 6326210

Branches: Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Al Ain Al Dhaid

Registered office address:

DELTASPECIAL LIMITED  54 Glenester Close, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 9LR