SMSGROUP management now expanding to MENA region.

SMSGROUP

Apr 25, 2016, 3:31:32 AM4/25/16
to SMSGROUP

Top management of SMSGROUP Mr. Siddique Mustafa and & his son Mr. Faisal Siddique are expanding their wings to MENA REGION. specially with own brand MASTERCAB wire and cables and high tech WESTINGHOUSE LED products in selected areas. With current strengths of 500+ trade network, 200+ MEP contracting companies, 5 show rooms, 3 logistic centers, more than 50 people team contributing reasonable volume to satisfy our partners.

We are expecting to join our hands with other leading consumer brands as under license rights for MENA region.  We welcome further business opportunity with international MNCs  for MENA region.  Contact:  abdu...@smsgroup.biz