SMSGROUP looking for any world leading brand Under Licensing right for Middle East & African Region

SMSGROUP

Apr 23, 2016, 4:27:16 AM4/23/16
to SMSGROUP

.

Siddique Mustafa & Sons Co. L.L.C. is an internationally renowned company and having headquarters in Dubai (UAE) and it’s an associate company of DELTASPECIAL LIMITED-UK.  We deal with world leading MNCs in different divisions and provide best products and services to our quality conscious clients with our well qualified professionals since last two decades.

Our business divisions in MEP are:

Wiring Devices & Air Movements

Lamps, Luminaries & Controls

Earthing & Lightning Protection System

Switchgears & Automation

Pumps & Motors Accessories

Contracting & Maintenance Division.

Currently we represent more than 20 world leading MNCs in electrical and lighting segment. We are looking forward to tie up with any leading consumer brands to represent in above segments.

Kindly send your offer to undersigned.

Regards.

Abdullah Dyer

Consultant-Business Development

Siddique Mustafa & Sons Co (LLC)

#134, Deira Tower, Beniyas (Nasser) Square,

PO Box 4900, Deira, Dubai, UAE

P: +971 4 2272111 Ext: 17, F: +971 4 2227155

E: abdu...@smsgroup.biz, Website: http://www.smsgroup.biz

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/siddique-mustafa-&-sons-llc

M: +971 52 8550775, +971 55 6326210

Branches: Dubai ▪ Abu Dhabi ▪ Sharjah ▪ Al Ain ▪ Al Dhaid

Registered office address:

DELTASPECIAL LIMITED

54 Glenester Close, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 9LR