Need Distributor for our flagship brand MASTER CAB across the global.

SMSGROUP

Apr 23, 2016, 4:24:30 AM4/23/16
to SMSGROUP

We welcome inquiry for wire and cables in our flagship brand MASTER CAB from every country globally.  We can offer best quality, range, and ultimate satisfaction to our global customers.  Contact us for more details and become our distributor:

Regards.

Abdullah Dyer

Consultant-Business Development

Siddique Mustafa & Sons Co (LLC)

#134, Deira Tower, Beniyas (Nasser) Square,

PO Box 4900, Deira, Dubai, UAE

': +971 4 2272111 Ext: 17, 7: +971 4 2227155

*: abdu...@smsgroup.biz, Website: http://www.smsgroup.biz

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/siddique-mustafa-&-sons-llc

Google:  https://groups.google.com/d/forum/smsgroup

): +971 52 8550775, +971 55 6326210

Branches: Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Al Ain Al Dhaid

Registered office address:

DELTASPECIAL LIMITED   54 Glenester Close, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 9LR