The best smartphones under 10,000 rubles in 2022

mikal jason

May 17, 2022, 7:30:05 AM5/17/22
to Email
It is difficult to imagine a modern person without a mobile phone. However, not everyone can afford an expensive model. Therefore, Komsomolskaya Pravda ranked the best smartphones up to 10 thousand rubles in 2022
The best smartphones under 10,000 rubles in 2022 The best smartphones under 10,000 rubles. Photo: pexels/freestocks
In 2022, due to fluctuations in exchange rates, it became difficult to find a good smartphone in the category under 10,000 rubles. You have to be content either with models of past years, or delve into the ultra-budget class itself. And this means making compromises for your criteria by which you choose a smartphone.

We've rounded up the best smartphones under Rs 10,000 in 2022 to help readers make their choice. In our rating, we talk about the pros and cons of the models and give a brief overview of the models.

pexels-freestocksorg-744461-960x540.jpg

Editor's Choice
TECNO Spark 7
TECNO Spark 7. Photo: market.yandex.ruTECNO Spark 7. Photo: market.yandex.ru
Comes in green, black and blue. Green is a swampy, trendy color in 2022. Nice screen with thin bezels. Only the "chin" let us down - the frame is too thick. The phone was made with a clear eye on party-goers and youth. It can be connected via bluetooth to six devices at the same time!

The Helio P22 processor is a worthy choice in its class up to 10,000 rubles. It copes well with 3D games, and messengers and YouTube are launching in flight. Probably, it's still a good optimization of the proprietary shell on the operating system and fast RAM.

All cameras here are 16 megapixels - they know their business well. If you take the version with 4 GB of “RAM” (it can be a little more expensive than 10,000), then you will also get a built-in function for artistic background blur in the video