Smoothieware.org

markandc...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2020, 11:50:16 PM12/27/20
to Smoothieware Support
Hi Arthur!  Just checking on the status of smoothieware.org.  I just noticed it was down.  Hopefully its not too big of a task to get it going again....let me know if I can help.

Mark Ingle

Arthur Wolf

Dec 28, 2020, 4:18:27 AM12/28/20
to Smoothieware Support
Putting it back up has been delayed a bit by DNS transfer woes and a bit of personal stuff, but hopefully, today is the day I start working on getting the actual wiki engine running again.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 5:50 AM markandc...@gmail.com <markandc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Arthur!  Just checking on the status of smoothieware.org.  I just noticed it was down.  Hopefully its not too big of a task to get it going again....let me know if I can help.

Mark Ingle

勇気とユーモア

markandc...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2020, 10:52:47 PM12/28/20
to Smoothieware Support

Sounds good!  Thanks for your work to get it going again....